Adam's Lair Forum

game development and casual madness
It is currently 2017/03/26, 11:22

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 2015/03/11, 02:54 
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Role: Gamer
My first suggestion is to install Tapatalk, as it makes easy for mobile users to keep track of what's going on at the forum.

Secondly, I think that this is a bug on the system. I am using the website now with my smartphone, and when I jump in the PC and access the forum, I'm logged out. And this happens even with the Remember Me option checked.

PostPosted: 2015/03/11, 09:36 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Role: Professional
To be honest, I'm not really a web dev. I managed to install phpbb and modify it with some spam protection and customization tweaks, but full mobile support is a bit out of my reach right now. I'll need to invest more time to look into this and probably won't get around to this anytime soon. :meh:

The forum already has an integrated feed for new postings though. So maybe you can plug that into some mobile app to notify you?

PostPosted: 2015/03/11, 19:24 
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Role: Gamer
Adam wrote:
To be honest, I'm not really a web dev. I managed to install phpbb and modify it with some spam protection and customization tweaks, but full mobile support is a bit out of my reach right now. I'll need to invest more time to look into this and probably won't get around to this anytime soon. :meh:

The forum already has an integrated feed for new postings though. So maybe you can plug that into some mobile app to notify you?

I used it in my emulator forum, it looked like pretty simple. All you need to do is spend some time to configure the forum name and category on their website. At least it was like that when I used it.