Adam's Lair Forum

game development and casual madness
It is currently 2017/03/28, 00:20

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: 2015/11/04, 14:56 
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Role: Gamer
Adam wrote:
This look amazing :omg:
It is indeed. I think I've said it a lot of times already, but one more time: try it.

PostPosted: 2015/11/07, 01:58 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Role: Professional
Just played The Beginner's Guide, a new game by the creator of The Stanley Parable. Has a very personal feel to it. Not fun to play, but kind of a reflective experience. Meaningful, if you're open to it.

PostPosted: 2015/11/07, 02:31 
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

I've just bought Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 and all I can say is that the game is better than Black Ops 2. I played the beta and it worked fine, and what surprises me is that many people are negatively reviewing the game because of personal problems, such as "my pc does not run the game but runs the beta" and "story is the same, everything is the same, etc etc etc".

I just can't understand these people. What's so wrong in these CoD games that upsets people? Is it because these players want the game to be something totally different, like CSGO or, I don't know, Team Fortress 2?

PostPosted: 2015/11/07, 08:56 
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

RockyTV wrote:
I just can't understand these people. What's so wrong in these CoD games that upsets people? Is it because these players want the game to be something totally different, like CSGO or, I don't know, Team Fortress 2?
I think it's mostly the yearly releases, which plays pretty much the same without any different elements. You know, like how Assassin's Creed turned out, aside from Black Flag, which mixed up the formula with the naval elements and was generally received well.

However, the Call of Duty, and Assassin's Creed "problem" is one I don't really want to go deeper into.

PostPosted: 2015/11/10, 06:58 

Role: Hobbyist
hsnabn wrote:
However, the Call of Duty, and Assassin's Creed "problem" is one I don't really want to go deeper into.

And I can answer a little for him: Gold Diggers, heh.

I like playing Insurgency mostly, a little Planetside 2, and then there are these things called "Combat Flight Simulators" (WW2 warplanes and whatnot) that I love to play, because joystick. :P

What?

PostPosted: 2015/11/10, 19:03 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Role: Professional
misthema wrote:
a little Planetside 2

Tried that once, but was always more on the "Tribes: Ascend" side of players, and now I'm curious: Did you try that as well? Those two seem to attract a similar playerbase.

PostPosted: 2015/11/10, 20:16 

Adam wrote:
misthema wrote:
a little Planetside 2

Tried that once, but was always more on the "Tribes: Ascend" side of players, and now I'm curious: Did you try that as well? Those two seem to attract a similar playerbase.

Actually I did. It was great, until I noticed how bad my aim is, hehe. :D Quake Arena was my medicine for that "ache" I got from Tribes: Ascend. :) I should download it again though ...T:A I mean. ;)

EDIT: Smite too! Damn, I forgot so bad that it even existed...!

What?

PostPosted: 2016/03/05, 00:06 

Role: Observer
The only console I've gotten is a xbox360, and I usually play Forza Horizon (the original), Dark Souls 2 and FIFA.

My laptop can't run any game with fancy graphics, so I basically only play friends' games and my own game: http://store.steampowered.com/app/432500 (that I'm just tired of playing and debugging, once it's almost 3 years old). :P

I read somewhere that the next Microsoft games are coming to PC, if that's true, I'm considering building a gaming rig so I can play Forza Horizon 3. :D

PostPosted: 2016/03/05, 03:47 
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

indiemaatheus wrote:
I read somewhere that the next Microsoft games are coming to PC, if that's true, I'm considering building a gaming rig so I can play Forza Horizon 3. :D

I haven't read further into it, but I'm pretty sure Microsoft is going to think PC is like console, that we don't need graphics settings. Many people were saying that the Xbox games for PC are not coming with graphics settings and etc, making the PC a new kind of console.

PostPosted: 2016/03/06, 16:10 
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I'm currenlty play Just Cause 3 :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next